Critical MeMe

Time spent watching films, even crappy ones, is time well-spent.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Oklahoma City, OK, United States
    Post dates are when I watched, parenthetical dates are the year of US release (aka Oscar eligibility).

3/17/2013

Carnage (2011)

I thought this would be really boring.  What I knew going in was that it's a one-set movie witha a bunch of talking -- but it was fascinating.  Yes, the people were kind of horrible, but they weren't so horrible as to be unrecognizable. A few times I even caught myself thinking how nice it would be to just let loose in the way that all of the characters eventually did. I started getting into the mindset of “this is how great friendships are born.”

Not that I’d want to be friends with any of those people.

B

Labels: , , ,