Critical MeMe

Time spent watching films, even crappy ones, is time well-spent.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Oklahoma City, OK, United States
    Post dates are when I watched, parenthetical dates are the year of US release (aka Oscar eligibility).

5/11/2015

Thought Crimes: The Case of the Cannibal Cop (2015)

This documentary covers the case of a NY cop who was put on trial for discussing the abduction, imprisonment, torture, rape, murder and consuming of women on the internet. I think this guy’s wife did the right thing by turning him in, but I don’t think he should’ve been convicted. I also think that no one in their right mind should ever date him.

The doc is short, which is a good thing, as there’s only so much I could take of him. I don’t care why he’s like this. I don’t even care THAT he’s like this. I think he’s got a problem and definitely needs therapy. Why isn’t that part of his release program?

B-

Labels: , , , ,