Critical MeMe

Time spent watching films, even crappy ones, is time well-spent.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Oklahoma City, OK, United States
    Post dates are when I watched, parenthetical dates are the year of US release (aka Oscar eligibility).

6/30/2016

Pitch Perfect 2 (2015)

Gary and I started watching this a couple of months back, but stopped after the first couple of scenes due to extreme boredom. But, hey. I’m a fan of acapella, liked Pitch Perfect well enough, and was just bored enough one night to give it another shot.

Basically: it's a rehash. Beca’s not committed to the group because of her producing aspirations, Amy’s hyper-sexual and carrying on an undercover affair with Bumper, there’s an acapella battle, the Asian girl says super-weird things super quietly, yada yada. But at least Flula Borg -- who can make me ugly-laugh -- is in it.

C

Labels: , ,