Critical MeMe

Time spent watching films, even crappy ones, is time well-spent.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Oklahoma City, OK, United States
    Post dates are when I watched, parenthetical dates are the year of US release (aka Oscar eligibility).

1/27/2024

Veronica (2017)

Veronica is a teen almost solely responsible for her 3 younger siblings since her father died and her mother has to work almost constantly to pay the bills. She decides, along with a couple of friends, to perform a seance during which she plans to contact her father. But, of course, things don't go quite to plan.

I enjoy supernatural films that are "based on a true story" because they honestly freak me out. This was doing the job for a bit, but then I noticed that the story wasn't developing. Basically, something evil got conjured and now it's hanging around the apartment and mom's not paying attention.

C-

Labels: , , ,