Critical MeMe

Time spent watching films, even crappy ones, is time well-spent.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Oklahoma City, OK, United States
    Post dates are when I watched, parenthetical dates are the year of US release (aka Oscar eligibility).

12/01/2004

2 Brothers and a Bride; aka A Foreign Affair (2004)

I had a horrible experience trying to watch this film…I had it in from Netflix, but about 3/4 of the way through, the DVD got hung up. I tried to clean it at least a dozen different times and finally gave up. Though the movie wasn't all that great, I'd sat through more than an hour of it, dagnabbit, and I wanted to see how it ended. So, I had to get a replacement DVD sent...which hung up in exactly the same place. I was able to piece together what was happening by keeping with it...trying to fast-forward through pieces and ignoring the pixelation and the drop-out sound. I really can't believe I went through this much trouble for a fairly uninspired "duh, I wonder who's gonna get together" story.

D

Labels: , , , ,