Critical MeMe

Time spent watching films, even crappy ones, is time well-spent.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Oklahoma City, OK, United States
    Post dates are when I watched, parenthetical dates are the year of US release (aka Oscar eligibility).

2/14/2009

Rachel Getting Married (2008)

Ugh. Indulgent and annoying.

The only "people" in this movie I could've stood being around were probably the groom and his best man (and the only tolerable few minutes of film were the ones in which "Unknown Legend" -- clip below -- was sung at the altar. THAT was good -- though why it made sense as a love song from groom to bride, I have no idea).

I hated everyone else and their stupid toasts and their disgusting self-centeredness and, oh, everything. My family's pretty screwed up, but they're nearly normal comparatively. Yuck.

D

Labels: , , , ,