Critical MeMe

Time spent watching films, even crappy ones, is time well-spent.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Oklahoma City, OK, United States
    Post dates are when I watched, parenthetical dates are the year of US release (aka Oscar eligibility).

8/08/2009

Fred Claus (2007)

Vince Vaughn plays the screw-up big brother to saintly Santa. For years he's been disappointing his parents and, most recently, his patient girlfriend. But his brother has always hoped for the best, so he allows Fred to come on up to the Pole and help out. Hilarity ensues?

Well, no. And I guess the only surprise this entire movie held was that I didn't hate it. Oh, I never want to see it again and there's no reason for it to exist, but it was watchable in a predictable and weirdly chuckle-free way.

C

Labels: , , , ,