Critical MeMe

Time spent watching films, even crappy ones, is time well-spent.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Oklahoma City, OK, United States
    Post dates are when I watched, parenthetical dates are the year of US release (aka Oscar eligibility).

6/19/2008

The Game (1997)

Every so often the whole family gets in the mood to watch a movie together (I've got about 400 or so on VHS), but we can't decide which. Tonight we decided to have random.org choose for us -- and I have to admit it did a better job picking a film for all of us than we usually do on our own.

This was my second viewing and, like so many many "twist" scripts, it's not really worth taking the time to watch it again. Still a cool idea, but all the fun is in the gotcha...and it can't ever get me again.

B- (first time through...probably a C- thereafter)

Labels: , , , , ,