Critical MeMe

Time spent watching films, even crappy ones, is time well-spent.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Oklahoma City, OK, United States
    Post dates are when I watched, parenthetical dates are the year of US release (aka Oscar eligibility).

1/22/2010

A Perfect Getaway (2009)

Something (and, no, it wasn't the winky references to red herrings and second-act twists torturously worked into the dialogue) told me not to trust that things were as they seemed, which caused me to guess correctly what was going on, but that didn't really ruin it.

I think the film *could* come off a little better on a second viewing. Things that felt a little forced would probably fit a bit better with the "for-sure" knowledge of the endgame. Still, it's just a lightweight summer thriller that I'll probably forget in a week.

B-

Labels: , , , ,