Critical MeMe

Time spent watching films, even crappy ones, is time well-spent.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Oklahoma City, OK, United States
    Post dates are when I watched, parenthetical dates are the year of US release (aka Oscar eligibility).

10/01/2017

American Made (2017)

Tom Cruise Tom Cruises all over the place, but I’m not complaining.

Cocky commercial pilot is approached by the CIA to take surveillance photos, which gets him an offer from drug dealers, which gets him more work from the CIA, which gets him Breaking Bad levels of money and a bunch of acreage in Arkansas. It’d be unbelievable if it weren’t true… and I’m still not quite sure how much it CAN be true, even though I’ve now seen pictures.

Fun time at the movies, but there’s something kinda weird about being entertained by such wild excess and danger.

B

Labels: , , , ,