Critical MeMe

Time spent watching films, even crappy ones, is time well-spent.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Oklahoma City, OK, United States
    Post dates are when I watched, parenthetical dates are the year of US release (aka Oscar eligibility).

10/27/2017

Only the Brave (2017)

A ragtag collection of guys become a tight team of wildfire fighters despite less-than-promising beginnings. I have to admit that this movie really sucked me in. The idea of people looking for meaning & finding it in a family of men who would likely not be friends outside of the job was heartwarming.

Though based on a true story, I'd not heard anything about it going in so, just in case you're in those same shoes, let me warn you that: you’ll need a handful of tissues and the rest of your day/evening will be ruined.

B

Labels: , , ,