Critical MeMe

Time spent watching films, even crappy ones, is time well-spent.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Oklahoma City, OK, United States
    Post dates are when I watched, parenthetical dates are the year of US release (aka Oscar eligibility).

12/17/2018

Four Christmases (2008)

Happy couple with no plans for marriage or family and no interest in visiting their own screwed-up families for Christmas feel forced to do so when their lie about doing charity work over the holidays gets found out. Since both sets of families are divorced, that means four different places to visit.

And boy. By the end of the first visit, if I were the woman I would've been suspecting that maybe the guy I'm with isn't all that great. By the end of the third, I'd have been sure of it. But, of course, that ain't what happens. Ugh. This one was painfully unfunny.

D-

Labels: , , , , ,