Critical MeMe

Time spent watching films, even crappy ones, is time well-spent.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Oklahoma City, OK, United States
    Post dates are when I watched, parenthetical dates are the year of US release (aka Oscar eligibility).

5/18/2019

The Trust (2016)

I'm fairly certain that this movie didn't make much sense but I was not quite straight while watching, so I can't be completely sure it was as dumb as it seemed.

Nicolas Cage and Elijah Wood are cops who decide to steal from a drug dealer's heavily-reinforced improvised vault by coming down through the floor of the apartment above it. But Cage is weird (weirder than usual) and Wood -- once he sees what's actually in the vault -- loses both his nerve and his trust in his Cage.

Extremely low-rent and missing a few crucial details that would explain things fully. I think.

C-

Labels: , , , ,