Critical MeMe

Time spent watching films, even crappy ones, is time well-spent.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Oklahoma City, OK, United States
    Post dates are when I watched, parenthetical dates are the year of US release (aka Oscar eligibility).

11/06/2021

Clue (1985)

Guests gather at a remote mansion for a dinner party thrown by an unknown host. They soon find out that they have something in common with each other, but don't know who to trust as bodies pile up.

I know that I'd seen this before when I was much younger and remembered it as being extremely funny, but I'm wondering now if my memory was simply influenced by the gif below, which always makes me giggle. This watch I noticed that it has this weird mix of being both manic & lowkey -- which, though quite an accomplishment, doesn't make much sense.


C+

Labels: , , , ,