Critical MeMe

Time spent watching films, even crappy ones, is time well-spent.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Oklahoma City, OK, United States
    Post dates are when I watched, parenthetical dates are the year of US release (aka Oscar eligibility).

1/22/2022

Our Friend (2021)

Nicole has two young daughters, a very busy husband, and terminal cancer. She's also got really a good friend. Well, she had a lot of friends -- but only one who gave everything he could to get the family through the hardest time they're likely to experience. He was the only one who didn't fade away when things got really rough. He's almost too good to be true. In fact, I was sure this was fiction until the end told me otherwise. Being a friend like Dane seems really hard. There is nothing to which I aspire more.

Good movie. Great man.

B+

Labels: , , ,