Critical MeMe

Time spent watching films, even crappy ones, is time well-spent.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kansas City, MO, United States
    Post dates are when I watched, parenthetical dates are the year of US release (aka Oscar eligibility).

6/15/2024

Kelce (2023)

I watched because, as a Chiefs fan, I couldn't help but be interested in a peek behind the curtains of the season that culminated in the epic brother vs. brother Superbowl. We get to know Jason and his family and see that they're about as normal as it gets. I was charmed by the fact that they don't live like the millionaires they are -- but they really should go ahead and spend some of their money on a housekeeper.

In the end, there's just not a lot here. It was a pleasant enough way to spend a couple of hours and that's about it.

C+

Labels: , , ,