Critical MeMe

Time spent watching films, even crappy ones, is time well-spent.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Oklahoma City, OK, United States
    Post dates are when I watched, parenthetical dates are the year of US release (aka Oscar eligibility).

12/02/2005

Murderball (2005)

Sure, I'm interested in how each of the team members on the American "Quad Rugby" team came by his disability and how they live their day-to-day lives -- but the coolest thing about this movie was the actual game itself, of which there was far too little footage. The filmmakers also seriously overestimated the appeal of the Canadian coach's home life. More Zupan, less bitter middle-aged guy who treats his family like crap, please.

It's just so weird how much is going on in the world that I've never even heard about. I mean, I had no idea that an every-four-years Paralympics existed.

B

Labels: , , ,