Critical MeMe

Time spent watching films, even crappy ones, is time well-spent.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Oklahoma City, OK, United States
    Post dates are when I watched, parenthetical dates are the year of US release (aka Oscar eligibility).

11/11/2007

Iceman (1984)

Scientists find a 40,000 man frozen in a block of ice -- somehow still living. In order to find out about his life and habits, they construct an elaborate Truman Showesque set and watch him from behind the scenes. Of course, that doesn't quite work and he ends up figuring that something's up...and then it gets boring.

This movie struggles so hard to be meaningful and important that I feel kind of bad for my dismissive attitude. But, hey: I don't think it's very interesting. What's a movie-watcher to do?

C

Labels: , , ,