Critical MeMe

Time spent watching films, even crappy ones, is time well-spent.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Oklahoma City, OK, United States
    Post dates are when I watched, parenthetical dates are the year of US release (aka Oscar eligibility).

10/30/2007

No End in Sight (2007)

Much more even-handed than Why We Fight -- the documentarian asked provocative questions of his subjects but, for the most part, just let the people involved talk. Eye-opening, to say the least.

I got a lot more information about what's going/has gone on in Iraq over the last several years (e.g. the museums were looted despite ORHA's specific warnings that it -- and several other potential targets -- should be guarded due to their importance). I've never been a conspiracy theorist, but I'm slightly tempted to subscribe to that way of thinking now.

Much of what we were told makes me embarrassed to be American.

A-

Labels: , , , , ,