Critical MeMe

Time spent watching films, even crappy ones, is time well-spent.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Oklahoma City, OK, United States
    Post dates are when I watched, parenthetical dates are the year of US release (aka Oscar eligibility).

12/06/2009

Premonition (2007)

I like my Sandra Bullock smiley, thanks. But if she's just GOT to do one of those dark roles, the story has to be solid enough to bear a little scrutiny -- and this dud just can't cut it.

The story (my husband's dead! No he isn't! My daughter's face is ruined! No it isn't! I'm crazy! No I isn't!) was ridiculously confusing and there was never any "why" offered. Add to that the fact that I absolutely hated Bullock's character and her moody lump of a husband, and there's really no reason to care about any of it.

F

Labels: , , , ,