Critical MeMe

Time spent watching films, even crappy ones, is time well-spent.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Oklahoma City, OK, United States
    Post dates are when I watched, parenthetical dates are the year of US release (aka Oscar eligibility).

5/21/2011

Fly Away (2011)

A nice woman with a severely autistic teenage daughter struggles to keep her life together while dealing with her daughter's increasingly violent and unpredictable behavior.

I have no idea of whether the girl was doing a good job acting, but I do know that she did a great job of putting me on the side of all of the people telling the mom that keeping her daughter at home was too much and the girl would be better off in a school better equipped to handle and teach her. I'm not going to win any sensitivity awards for that, I bet.

C-

Labels: , ,