Critical MeMe

Time spent watching films, even crappy ones, is time well-spent.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Oklahoma City, OK, United States
    Post dates are when I watched, parenthetical dates are the year of US release (aka Oscar eligibility).

3/10/2012

Paranormal Activity 3 (2011)

I was alone when I started watching this and I got freaked out at about the 40 minute mark...so I waited for someone to get home so I could finish it -- I just felt I needed someone else in the house, not necessarily experiencing it with me -- but I needn’t have bothered. There are a few jump scenes (a couple were actually “haha -- gotcha!” annoyances), but nothing I hadn’t seen before. I was also disappointed by the fact that several quite scary moments from the advertisements were left out of the movie.

This is merely OK.  Nowhere near as good as the first two. I mean, witches? Really? Bored, now.

C

Labels: , , ,