Critical MeMe

Time spent watching films, even crappy ones, is time well-spent.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Oklahoma City, OK, United States
    Post dates are when I watched, parenthetical dates are the year of US release (aka Oscar eligibility).

3/28/2007

Unknown (2006)

It's rare nowadays to be able to see a film without having had it spoiled at least somewhat by trailers, word-of-mouth, and reviews -- but that was my situation when I sat down and popped this in the player.

This is definitely the kind of movie you don't want to hear too much about beforehand...so much depends on confusion. Because that's the case, I won't say much other than it's pretty original, what could be seen as plot holes can also be explained as effects of a pre-movie event, and I think this would make an amazing mafia game.

I enjoyed this movie quite a bit.

B+

Labels: , , , ,