Critical MeMe

Time spent watching films, even crappy ones, is time well-spent.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Oklahoma City, OK, United States
    Post dates are when I watched, parenthetical dates are the year of US release (aka Oscar eligibility).

4/14/2019

Talvar (2015)

This movie covers the investigation/prosecution of an actual double-murder in India. While I appreciated that the film didn't seem to have a theory it was pushing hard as THE theory, that also made it a little difficult to form a decent opinion of what actually did happen (not that I should be able to do so). It's basically a "maybe this" or "maybe that" so what's the point?

But the reason I'm giving this a low score is that, out of a cast of hundreds, maybe 5 or 6 had any aptitude for acting. Mostly it was stiff or over-the-top and took me completely out of the story.

D+

Labels: , , , ,