Critical MeMe

Time spent watching films, even crappy ones, is time well-spent.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Oklahoma City, OK, United States
    Post dates are when I watched, parenthetical dates are the year of US release (aka Oscar eligibility).

11/12/2006

Hide and Seek (2005)

I'm not very crafty. I don't knit or crochet or operate a sewing machine. I don't know how to decoupage or paint a mural or even paste together a scrapbook. Every time my my boys have been assigned a big art project, they've instinctively turned to their father for assistance.

Each November, however, my inner Martha Stewart emerges and I pore over every magazine with a Christmas tree on the cover to decide on the perfect ornamentation for my own tree. Since I'm not a natural -- making homemade ornaments takes quite a bit more time than it probably does for most others. So I pull out the card table, plop it in front of the television, and stick in films in which I'm mildly interested but to which I know I won't have to pay too much attention in order to follow them.

Let's just say that this one deserved even less attention than I was able to spare while bent over my glitter and ribbon. It was mind-numbingly obvious and terribly boring.

D

Labels: , , , ,