Critical MeMe

Time spent watching films, even crappy ones, is time well-spent.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Oklahoma City, OK, United States
    Post dates are when I watched, parenthetical dates are the year of US release (aka Oscar eligibility).

12/31/2006

Jackass Number Two (2006)

I really got a kick out of the first one, so I was more than willing to see this one too. Somehow, in the space of four years, I've managed to slip out of the demographic...

I did actually laugh -- once so hard that I had a hard time regaining breath -- but not nearly as often as I rolled my eyes and/or winced. I don't think using a cattle brand on a bare ass is anything other than needlessly painful and I don't think that funneling beer into a willing rectum is anything other than stupid.

Fart mask, though? Comedy gold.

C-

Labels: , , , ,